Buy fake UTM transcript from Malaysia, Buy Malaysia fake Transcript, The Transcript of Records is a document you will need to present, as part of the application process at your future host university from abroad. If you will be part of an exchange program, you will also need another official transcript of records at the end of your study period, completed by the university where you attended courses.
The Transcript of Records (ToR) consists basically of a list of the course units taken, the exams you have passed and the credits gained.
In the Transcript, you can usually see:
the course unit code (basically the code the host university gives to a specific academic course)
the title of the courses you have attended at your host university
the duration of the course (if one semester or two)
the local grade (your exam mark, which is very important in order to get your ECTS credits)
the ECTS credits you have gained by passing the exam
In case your home university does not use the ECTS system, the transcript of records should include an explanation of the credit and grading systems used. If you’re submitting the ToR online, you can describe the grading scale used at the institution at the time of the study. The description should clarify which are the highest and lowest grades.
Depending on the rules set by each university, your academic records can be filled by yourself or the home and/or host university, usually the International Office. Normally, the ToR is filled once you have passed all your exams included in the Learning Agreement, and, usually, the failed courses won’t be listed, just the ones you passed.
Popular majors and departments at UTM
- Faculty of Engineering (FK)
- School of Computing or Faculty of Computing (FC), formerly the Faculty of Computer and Information System or Faculty of Computer and Information Systems
- School of Chemical and Energy Engineering
- School of Electrical Engineering
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Biomedical Engineering and Health Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities (FSSH)
- School of Education
- School of Human Resource Development and Psychology
- Islamic Civilisation Academy
- Language Academy
- Centre for Advanced Studies on Islam, Science and Civilisation (CASIS)